Thursday 16 July 2009

Current Top 5 List-Builders

Best of the best
Just a quick post to give you my latest run-down on the best 5 performers in the list-builder arena, starting with the best at the top and using my e-lottery business as the benchmark;-

List Joe

List Jumper

Business World List

List Auction

List Bandit


All are established list-builders and very well-respected by top Internet Marketing guru's. They have the potential of building your list and making you lots of lovely money. All of them are free to join but if you're presented with a 'one-time offer' on any of them you'll find over time they offer real value for money. So if you can afford the initial investment then you might want to consider it. I've always found these 5 really are the best out there returning my investment many times over even when I haven't taken the one-time offer.

Incidentally, if you're not yet building a list online why not join my business for FREE and build your list there? You could be making money and possibly winning money along with the chance to grab one of several monthly prizes along the way! Join for FREE and use the list-builders above to bring people into your new business - you could be earning a very useful extra income that keeps on coming every 28 days!


Still walking and enjoying the British countryside...
Many of you, I know, are also following my Severn Way walk where I'm walking the course of the River Severn on Britain's longest river walk - all 210 miles of it from its source in the Mid Wales hills at Plynlimon to its end as it gushes into the Bristol Channel. Around 750 join me each stage of the way as I weave and meander along through the fields, hills and towpaths with some odd and sometimes quite laughable encounters. So if you're not yet following me please visit and subscribe by email to get each stage of the walk as it's posted.


Catch you all soon...

And don't forget to join me in e-lottery for FREE from anywhere in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT!...

Scroll right to the bottom to see the whole list of working list-builders (Blog Post Titles).

If you're using a list-builder that's working for you but it doesn't appear here I'd like to test it and possibly build a downline under you! Send me your link in Comments. NO BIZ-OPPS THANKS!
____________________________________________________________

INSTANTLY get paid to click ads!