Wednesday 3 October 2007

Catch That Bandit...!

Hi everyone - another Thursday and time for another list-building Blog post.

I hope you've followed the last two posts and have taken advantage of the powerful techniques these programmes hold in order to build your own business.

As I've said before the systems you see here on Global Web Traffic are the very same systems I use to build my http://www.eelott.com/ business on a daily basis. So they're all tried and tested - you won't see anything here that I don't like - cause if I don't like it, I don't use it.

This weeks' recommendation is a relatively new one launching June 2007 and is proving to be an exceptional high-quality list-builder. Don't leave this one off your portfolio - it's a must and because it comes from the same stable as Your Lucky List and the brainchild once again of Gary Ambrose it's a definite winner.



What it does

Similar to Your Lucky List but with a twist - there are paid-members adverts on the log-in page so not only can you send emails to the community your ad is randomly exposed to every meber as they log-in!

How I use it
Again I took full advantage and went for Diamond Membership. The membership is not as high as YLL just yet but the response is just as good - it seems more targeted. I send around 20,000 emails per month. Highly recommended!

Don't forget there's loads more to come that I've already tested and now use regularly. I continue to test new ones and have three on the go at the moment - 2 of which are definitely looking very very good. Will keep you posted and don't forget to subscribe to this feed so that you get automatic updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT!...

Scroll right to the bottom to see the whole list of working list-builders (Blog Post Titles).

If you're using a list-builder that's working for you but it doesn't appear here I'd like to test it and possibly build a downline under you! Send me your link in Comments. NO BIZ-OPPS THANKS!
____________________________________________________________

INSTANTLY get paid to click ads!