Monday 28 September 2009

Results Update

Now using a new bench-mark to test list-builders. 'Campaign Manager' is free software available to all Affiliates (including free members) of my primary business.

So I thought I'd test Campaign Manager out to track hits to all the list-builders I use. The landing page I selected was the Affiliate Viral System

My first test proved that Campaign Manager worked extremely well and produced these results showing which list-builders are currently pulling in the most hits from this new bench-mark:-

Hits











My Recommendation:- if you're promoting anything at all online and you're not using all of these list-builders you're almost certainly losing sales or sign-ups! Just click the links above to open an account. All have free memberships but if you see a special deal my advice would be to grab it! I've joined all the above at the top-entry level in order to maximise my results. And they all work extremely well. Much of my success online is due to list-builders!

.

.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT!...

Scroll right to the bottom to see the whole list of working list-builders (Blog Post Titles).

If you're using a list-builder that's working for you but it doesn't appear here I'd like to test it and possibly build a downline under you! Send me your link in Comments. NO BIZ-OPPS THANKS!
____________________________________________________________

INSTANTLY get paid to click ads!